Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What do I write about?

http://revmarylois1.blogspot.com What do I write about to day? I have set my intent to write something joyful. OMG! I want to write about me. LOL!!!! As I begin to put pen to paper the two newest additions to our menagerie are playing. Little Bear is a black and tan puppy looks like a rottweiler or Black and Tan Coon dog mix, he is the youngest of the two puppies. Then there is Richard. He is a energizer bunny pretending to be a puppy. Not quite sure of the breed. He will be mid-size. These two beings have come a long way. They arrived from Az in very poor condition. There was a possibility that Richard would not make it. They where very emaciated and had manage. (The worst kind and this quickly spread to the entire house). Richard right eye was infected and he laid on Rays chest for most of the day and night. Several times Ray and I would have the conversation about weather Richard spirit would stay here. Raymond would always say but his spirit is strong! I would respond but it’s his choose to stay or go. Every morning Ray would greet me with, Richard is eating and drinking. Today he walk a little feather. By the fourth day Richard was struggling to climb up on the couch to set near Ray and when we called all the rest of the dogs for food he ran to get at the front of the line. I would smile and Bear would laugh at how this spunky little puppy with the deformed leg took over as head of the pack. Little Bear would bring up the rear of the group but as soon as possible he would move as close to Richard as possible. He was the smallest then and he just loved to set next to Richard making sure he was touching him somewhere. That is until he started hanging out with Jake. Now that’s another story. Re-reading what I have just written has brought me joy and I hope it makes u feel good too! Then I have sent and intent and carried it out too! “We are one together” Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment