Thursday, November 3, 2011

blog 113011 Courage Bliss II

Http://RevMarylois.blogspot.com That is what we call COURAGE--acting in the face of fear. You rock. This is what Karen wrote me yesterday after I sent out my blog. Well I have been a person of my word. My word just does not look like the pitcher in my head. The vision I had was I would do every thing maybe one hour. For filming 20mins then another 20mins for uploading and editing last 20mins to write my blog. NOT!!!!!!! OMG! No one told me that you can crash a computer by downloading a video to up load to you tube. No that's not exactly what I did. I started downloading my video yesterday morning and sometime last night it completed. Not sure what I was doing, I said yes to everything on my 512MB chip being downloaded to my new 1T Seagate thing. Not only am I learning to download, upload and edit but I am learning a new language too. (I will have the word tomorrow in place of thing). I have all the videos downloaded now I will work with the editing of the video to get the dog barking and cat attack off the film. I also have several min of my feet. (I don't necessarily want everyone to watch me shuffle around in my great big blue duckies). So before uploading the brilliant sounds of the wind in the trees and the sounds of voices of the wind in the flute to you tube I have work to do. I keep saying expansion of knowledge is good! Technology is good!! And when I get to a point I want to throw in the towel and quite I yell at the top of my lungs or maybe it's just in my head GRANDMOTHER! Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha you are walking with me through this new acquisition of knowledge. I am walking with your faith in my abilities. I see your smile. I hear your loving encouragement. I feel your warm embrace. All of this keeps me moving forward. It does not matter how old I get I know that a gift like you is a bright lite when I am crawling up through a dark hole. I heard you load and clear, am holding onto what you emailed yesterday, love you!! That's the easy part because it is reflected back. From you and the others I call friends and family in my life. For me this is not just learning to upload or present to the world my gifts as the talker of the winds. I am realizing that facing my fear has a huge learning curve involved in it. When I stay focus on what I know, like the wind and the flute, my world is peaceful, but can be very limited. Each time I open to explore a new sound or the different frequency of the wind my world expands and there is more joy. My joy comes from opening and not closing in. It is the same with learning this new technology. My world expands and I reach out to share more joy with others. And this is my bliss sharing knowledge and spreading joy. P.S. Any one out there who wants to share with me a easy technology to do this I am open to expand! "We are one together" Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment