Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bliss 4

Bliss blog 4 There are all kinds of events that are opening up as I continue on the journey to learn editing and provide video of my bliss. I am learning that I need to do additional grammar and spelling checks before loading my blog. I thought I was doing this but, it still comes up with errors that take away from the presentation of this material. When I was a Jr. in collage, (third year) my Composition professor called me into her office. She said she very much enjoyed the story I had written. Then she asked me if Englishes was my second language. I learned years ago in collage that I told her I always felt that way but I was born and raised in the USA. To salve this I tried not to write at all but to speak what I had to say. No grammar or spelling errors then. Now it's come around again. I need to write more and spend more time spelling and working with grammar or get a editor to work full time for me. LOL. The is a saying that goes when you know better you do better. That's all that's going on here I am learning to do better. Another area that is opening up is the use of programs on line to do what needs to be done. I found a free down load site and now I am reviewing the material to find the one that will suit my needs best. So I am learning and doing better with every situation that I prove how not to edit my materiel. The area that I am most content with right now is the winds voices. I listen to them each morning, afternoon and evening. I also play them 3 or 4 times a day now. I record the voices and each time it's getting better. This last time I did not take a video of the top of the cooking pot that holds the camera. The cat is in the house and/or another room before I record. The dogs are asleep so they do not sing to the winds voices. I am loving this experience and the gift of sharing it with you. "We are all one together Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment