Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Oh happy day

http://revmarylois1.blogspot.com Good Morning to the Ancients and all being every where! What a glories morning to waken to the sounds of a soft rain. I am smiling from ear to ear as I speak the beauty way before placing my feet up on the ground. Truly this grey sky morning is so beautiful. I slip into my robe. (For the sake of modesty, my sons at least!) to run thru the house and out doors. My feet are swift as I pass the sleeping dogs even my partner does not hear me open and close the door. Then I am in bliss. I drop my robe to the ground, raise my face to the heavens and my arms fling open to receive the blessings of the Grandmothers. It is a soft rain that touches my forehead, runs down my checks, and across my breast and on to Ela. I give great appreciation to the Giver who gives all things for this kissing, cleansing, and healing of my being. I do my practices in the great gift of the Grandmothers and as I complete I slowly upbraid my hip long hair. Run my fingers through it parting the back at the neck and lower my face to Ela. The Grandmothers are kissing the back of my neck. As I give thanks for the shower that has prepared this being for today. Today I celebrate the thinning of the vial between the worlds. This time of year has always been special for me. Those who walk in both worlds have always spoken to me and at this time even more. Even when I attended Church on a regulator bases we had service for the departed at his time of year. Connecting to those in the realms of the departed who wanted to be remembered. Being open to assist any who wanted to forgive them self for what ever they felt the need to. This allowed them to move forward and release there life here on Earth. Before that there was Halloween. Now this is a time of trick or treats and parties. When I was younger I would go to the nearest cemetery and sit and talk to the head stones. It felt right no one told me to and no one went with me. When I was done I made sure I filled my bad with goods to eat before returning home. The different between all of the activities that I have done and do know is intent. I set an intent and then take deliberate action to honor the traditions around this time of year. That is why the rain shower this morning tickled my heart. For me it was the way of the Ancients reaching out to prepare me for ceremony. I can hear the voice of Olama say we don’t just show up to place we show up to win. My winning has always been. Today I was open to receive the acknowledgement of the Ancestors for the action I was taking. Gold ribbons of rain all over my body. OH HAPPY DAY! “We are one together” Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment