Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bear and Ray blog 13

revmarylois1blogspot.com Aug 31 Good morning I missed my call from Bear yesterday. I was at prey with Ziliama and her family yesterday and then we celebrated all day we went to bed around 2am. What a wonderful family there was over 100 people in the home and the laughter filled the very code of my being. No outsiders everyone was embraced as a family member. OH!!!! the food was, well I still don't have a word for the love you feel in every bite. The flavor oh wow!!!! But you had to watch yourself because if you sat to long at the table someone brought you food. It was all so good! This morning I had a big blessing! There was a updated photo of the Hopi House! When I put the album together I will send it to you all, before, darning and after shots!! I am on a fast internet server this morning so I have started to get more correspondence from the last month. I got photos of Bear and Ray too!!!!!!! Today I will visit history of my family history.(My Grandfather Goodell's side of the family) They came to America on the Elizabeth and landed on Plymouth Rock. They settled in the Massachusetts area and this is the first time I have visited this area before. I am excited!!! More tomorrow !!!! Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment