Tuesday, November 1, 2011

http://revmaryloisblogspot.com I am never more sure of my self then when I am unsure. Can you believe it. I am always in perfect sink with the knowing that I do not know something. Even when I have some what of an ideal I am still sure that I don’t know it all. Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha has often said that we have always been and there fore we know but we are not standing in the I AM. Of this I am sure. I have heard from many different sources that with in each of us we hold all knowledge. Being reconnect to it is the area that I am unsure of. What ever way I look at it when I am unsure I am most often open and respective to learn. For this I am grateful. And each day I become more sure of the un-sureness in my life and that makes it clear. LOL. Be well “We are all one together” Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment