Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bear and Ray blog 18

revmarylois1blogspot.com Sept. 7 2011 I almost made it home last night. My plain was belayed and I ended up spending an extra night with Zalima. Bear was to tired to come and get me. It was always a dream of mine to be greeted when I got off the plain with a kiss maybe flowers and I thought for sure this would be the time. After all Bear and I are at the beginning of our relationship and we had not seen each other in 17days. But alas it did not happen. So it is still out there as something romantic that could happen in the future. Bear came and got me at 6am this morning. On the drive home he told me he had brought 2 puppies home with him. I took a deep breath and hissed at him. What are you trying to tell me. We agreed that there would be no more dogs that 2 where enough for the life style we wanted of travel. He said no problem we will just take them with us. This does not work for me I will stay home or go alone before I travel with 2 black labs a cat and now two puppies. If I had not gone completely crazy before this would surly drive me over the edge. Now I am home. I have met Little bear and Richard. I am still not thrilled with the additions. There is medical audition both puppies need so I will tend to that Mean while I will have a dog house built so I have a place to stay while the dogs move in. LOL. I know this is a time of growth for me because it has been along time sense I have had so much energy pent up that needs to be expressed. This is one of those occasions when Bear and I are looking at different sides of the tissues box. I need to get over my self and Bear and I need to set down and make a new policy one that works for both of us. (Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha' I did hear you at Sun Dance). Any one looking for a puppy!!!!!!!!! "We are all one together" Rev Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment