Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bear and Ray blog 9

revmarylois1blogspot.com Aug 24 2011 Bear says they are coming along on the progression of the Hopi Elders home. They are preparing to pour the new floor on Friday. Mean while the are clearing out for a porch with a hang over so she can site outside and enjoy the day with out being cooked by the sun. Raymond keeps asking about the dogs and saying I ok get thinks done at a slower pace then he is use to. But it's getting done and that's the important part. On the home front. I have people calling me now to donate so I am sending them to web sites. There are people who have known me for many years who are asking how they can get involved with Blue Sky's with people they know in need. My answer is simple. It is one I have heard from my Elder Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha' many times. When you know there is a issue/problem. bring it forward but also bring forward an solution. This I know to be true. I know that the solution may not always be the beat one but it gets the conversation going in the right direction. The next think I tell them is get the funding started or an origination that will sponsoryou/us. We have the man power and the craft and creative power, put it all together and we can do anything. "We are all one together" Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment