Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bear and Ray blog 12

revmarylois1blogspot.com Aug 27 2011 Talk with Bear and Ray today. The concrete for the floor was delivered today. Tomorrow Bear will finish the roof. The laying out of the concrete was handed off yesterday. The rest of the building of the Hopi Elders home will be handed off and Ray and Bear will be headed home soon. It was wonderful to hear Rays voice wee talked for several min. before losing connection. I asked him what he was thinking. He said this was a cultural experience for him. He is excited for what has been accomplished and we where happy to talk to each other. He was concerned about my kidney and my travel on Sat. with Irene spinning around. I tell him I appreciate his concern and I will be very careful and take care of myself. (I am the storm the wind is who I am). Then the phone service got cut off and our conversation was over. I held back 400 of my income from last month to assist them in their travel and on Sept 3 I will have my SSD check for the rest of there journey. I can get it done! My guys will be home and then they can start on their next projects building a ramp for Nancy. Before we take off again for AZ to be with our family darning the aliment of the plants. Mean while I am headed off to Boston at 8:20am Sat Aug 27. My brother Chuck will be setting with the dog and cat while we are all away from home. I will be learning a new culture and re-visiting part of my families history in Salmon Massachusetts. I am not sure of the computer connection there but if available I will blog every day and keep you updated on Bear and Ray "We are one together" Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment