Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bear and Ray 1st blog

revmarylois1blogspot.com So here is a little update. On Aug. 11 2011 Bear fly to Virgina and picked up a 1993, Four Winds Motor home we bought. He drove it back and arrived mid morning of the 12Th. Raymond, Bear, and I have spent the last three days going over every inch to get it ready for a trip to AZ. Bear and Raymond replaced all the hose and tuned the engine. While they also checked, cleaned, and repaired any electronics or appliances that need work. I put my energy to cleaning ceiling to floor and making it comfortable for the weeks Bear and Ray are in AZ. We loaded it with gear for build and the comfort of sleeping and eating. When Would go to shop for food Bear would remind me about something Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha' said in Oh about not going some where to Eat and Sleep. I laugh and said that was true so I would but the food and sleeping gear in the RV and they could chose to eat and/or sleep or not. LIL! What an adventure! The two guys look forward to meeting up with who ever will help in AZ. They do not have a way to get supplies to the location. But, that can be worked out when they arrive. I am staying in Florida to take care of the dogs and cat. Also I will be attending Ramadan with Zelma's at the end of the Month in Boston, MS. I have agreed to keep everyone posted as to the progress on the new roof repair. It is 10:11pm est. Bear and Ray have been a sleep for hours. They plan on leveling at 2:00am est. Yunsia Time. We are grateful for the finical assents by our brothers and sisters. To date there has been 430.00 collected. And 100.00 more pledged. WADO! Everyone. "We are one together" Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment