Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bloging again

revmarylois.blogspot.com Blessing!!!! To begin and then to begin again is not always an easy thing to do sometimes we lose sight of the blessing that comes from the simple act of doing. This is the story that I am talking about today. Beginning again. It has been awhile since I wrote a blog. I have every and any reason you could think for not writing. Truth is I did not want to/just did not do it. When I started to thing more about it a conversation started in my head. It is going something like this. I indulged the child mind and let her decide not to play. Which is not true. It’s just the reason, excuse, or story that I am telling. Today when I turned on my computer and the thought of blogging came to me the little voice in my head said no not today I don’t want to. Then the other voices started, what do you want? I want to play games and spend a little time face booking it’s so much more fun. So where is the blessing in that? Ok, so now I relies that I am having the voices in my head have a full blown conversation and I am writing about them!! The next voice takes over and says that could be the blessing!!! You are writing. Ya that could be it. But isn’t this just a bunch of babble? I start to giggle because I also relies that I am not afraid to write or that I might be judged for what I am writing. This was a pattern for me from my pass. That I might right the wrong thing. I am just enjoying putting ink to paper. Creating in a free style and this is a blessing. That’s it, I am writing this not typing it on a computer! I can see the words as the form on the paper and the creative side of my brain becomes engaged. The child mind is playing and we are happy. What a blessing!! Then the voice of my Elder Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha begins to stir in my thoughts. The blessing is in the doing my child. For me my pattern is to become over whelmed and stopped . Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha has always shared with us that action is the key to moving beyond our perceived limitations. Your not stuck if you are moving. What a blessing!!!!!!!!!!! The wind picks up in the back ground as I am writing this blog. I spend a few minutes listen to the sounds of brother wind blowing in the trees. This is a blessing always! The mind child says I love the way the leaves play with the leaves. When it blows hard there are small branches and little leaves that float to the ground. It’s like they are dancing. What a blessing to hear and see the wind move the leaves and play different notes amongst the different types of tree people. It is a sound that lifts my heart and makes my spirit fly. Hear the Winds voices they are a blessing. Now I begin again to share a piece of myself with those around me. It was not so tough but it is a blessing!! “We are one together” Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment