Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bear and Ray blog 16

revmarylois1blogspot.com Sept 4 2011 Last night I got a phone call from Bear. He and Ray where in their way home. We talked for quite a while. They where a little melancholy over leaving before the project was complete. Bear talked about some of the other projects he had volunteered at. This one he learned not every thing in life is done in one way. The projects master contractor for the Hopi project is Source. This was a new concept for Bear. But he said he learned. He talked about the donations that had been given to him when he first stepped forward in Ohio. It touched his heart. When the children gave him fonds to use on his trip. Before he left for AZ. he held me in his arms and said I never expected anyone to help with my expenses it is not my way. I held his giant head in my hands and raised up on my toes to give him a big kiss. My love it is important that you except the gift that others have to give you. It is their way of being apart of the project. Not everyone has the experience, knowledge, tools and time to do what you and Ray are doing. I am learning is all he said. I began to giggle. This is what I said to Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha when I lived in Ohio at the village. Now they are on their way home and another donation has been given them. He said when he arrived in AZ he was told that $1000.00 had been raised for his travel expenses and he was grateful. We had agreed that all of our personnel expenses would be set aside to get this project going. Now as we look at the up dates on the emails that are set out daily we see that the small group of Bear Wind Band have donated there time and moneys to work this projects. The funds keep being donated by those who can not be there and Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha' hold her course to complete this gift to Anema. As she said we are here to win not just finish. I look forward to my visit to AZ the end of this Month to see the beautiful home that is built with love. "We are one together" Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment