Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bear and Ray blog 6

revmarylois1blogspot.com Aug 21 2010 Communication up in the mountains of Hopi have been scatted at best. If the wind plows just right you can not make connection with the cell phones. And if your talking some times it takes three or four calls before you complete a call. What I really love is that everyone I text or call some time receive my messages but most of the time it is delayed or does not arrive. Except Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha' she gets my messages every time and I have gotten hers very clear. So is it the wind or does GMP have a better cell phone then other? LOL Yesterday was a day of change. Bear was resistant to the changes that needed to be made. But even the Bear has to learn residents is futile when you are working with Spirits. It's just easier to regroup and move with the flow of spite. Eventually he did. Now there are people shoveling out the dirt floor of the home down 4inch. before a new concrete floor will be laid. Digging down instead of going up makes sense when you consider the winds that blow up there in the mountains of Hopi. GMP and Bear tell me that Raymond just gets it done. If the plans change he moves with the plans. Kind of like his MOM. What you can do you do and you move with the flow to get er done. The way I look at it, it takes a lot less energy to go with the flow then fight with the current. We are still in fund raising mode. I am looking forward to my guys return. Jake and Gracie our black labs. miss their Bear and Ray. Last nigh Jake curled up in Raymond's blanket while Gracie decide to sleep on Bear's side of the bed. Believe it or not I think Gracie takes up more room then Bear. Boot's, our cat, on the other hand keeps going to the back door and looking out. Then he sprawls across Bear's work bench. They each have there way of letting me know how much they miss Bear and Ray. I just keep calling and talking to them found raising and preparing for their return to Florida. "We are one together" Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment