Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bear Ray blog 2

2:00am the coffee is going and the guys are getting ready to leave. All of a sudden there is a shift and Bear is gathering a few last items he wants for the journey. It's about 3:15am they fill their travel mugs and kisses and hugs for me and the dogs. Out the door they go. I stand in the drive way until the 33ft motor home is out in the road and headed down the street. I can hear the sound of the motor as it continues on it way to AZ. I step back inside and Gracie nudges me. OK girl I will lay back down for a bit it's still early. 9:10am. I call to check up on the progress of the trip. Bear answers. I say are you there yet. Nope! But I am about to throw Raymond out of the truck every 10min he ask are we there yet! LIL!!! Not only that he keeps touching me and saying I'm not touching you! I laugh and tell him is Raymond does not stop send I will send him to his room! I hear Ray say oh darn I might have to stretch out in the soft bed if I don't stop! Their sense of humor is great. Then I ask where they are. We are 150mile from Texas still in Florida this is one long state! I ask if they are going to have to stop and fill up soon. Bear says we have stopped twice since the 1st. fill up. 140dollars to fill up the tank, 40dollars when we stopped for coffee and 90dollars when we stopped to get rid of the coffee, I suggested at that cost maybe they should hold on to the coffee. LOL! So we are averaging about 7 to 8 miles per gallon. (Even thought they are traveling in a self contained motor-home we chose to drive it cross country without water in the holding tank to get better gas mileage. Bear and I talk about our life in the last 120days we have co-cohabited together. Only Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha' do we know has travel more. We have put over 6,600 miles in travel. Once for Bear's Grand daughters 1st birthday to Long Island 2600miles round trip, then to Oh for Sun Dance, and all the errands needed to be run 3200miles, then to get the RV 1500round trip. Now Bear is traveling over 2200miles to get to AZ then back and another trip in Sept. back out there around 9000miles. Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha' has traveled that many miles and more to work with those who want to learn the ways of Nuwatie. Transporting sounds better and better all the time just think of the time we will have to travel more!!! "We are all one together" Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment