Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Boston and AZ

revmarylois1blogspot.com Good morning I am setting at the air port it is 6:45 and my flight leaves at 8:20. I began to giggle began to giggle it's another tissue box moment. The ticket agent last night said to be very early that everyone would be trying to get out ahead of Irene. Well I think everyone decide to site this storm out there are only a hand full of us here and I have never seen this airport so empty. The last 30days have been filled with tissue box example. (You see it one way and I see it another even when we are looking at it from the same time). Last night Arlene was graces enough to shear with me that there is more to putting a traditional roof back up then I was aware of. I got so excited when Bear said he was going to put the roof on Today I liked it to what I know about roofing it takes a good crew about one day to do a whole roof. Well know I have additional information to add to my knowledge. The information I have for putting back up a roof is only part of the equation then there is replacing the cede What I know is Bear and Ray will be there till they are done no matter how excited I get over being with them. I love it when we get more information we can enhance our knowledge It is so great that Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha' and Arlene are sending out reports. This way we get different view of the same project. All the sides of the tissue box get to be described. As I travel today I know I am the wind and to day the wind blew gently as I travel. Be well. "We are one together" Rev Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment