Tuesday, November 1, 2011

bliss 11111

Http://Revmarylois1.blogspot.com I started writing this blog about bliss but I stopped because I heard the voices of loved ones who have requested me to share the sound of the winds voices with you all. I am a novices at recording and electronics. But I know that it is only through doing that one achieves any thing. So in this blog I am laying out the up coming blogs. Tomorrow I will record the wind in the trees out side my home. Then up link it to you tube. I will record the voices of the winds as they play in the three flutes I have the privilege to steward and up link that too. I will include a link on my next blog with photos. Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha says that we are only limited by our own fear and that we can do any thing we set our mind to do. That is what is going on hear. I am kicking my fear to the curb and moving forward to fortify who I am is all aspects of my life. I am looking forward to sharing this growth and development with all those who support me in the journey I call me. “We are one together” Rev Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment