Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Revmarylois1.blogspot.com Slow motion! Recently I moved out into the country. I love being in the fresh air and on three sides of me there is 400 acres of undeveloped land. This is paradise for one who is in touch with the part of them that is Eli’s daughter. I feel a lot less rushed and peace fills my being and over flows to those around me. In the morning there is the sound of the song birds to wake you and sing as you great Nunda and welcome the day. Through out the day there are birds of pray calling from the tall pines. Night time we hear the hooting of the owl. The only sound that interrupts my sleep is snoring of the Bear beside me. (I kind of like that).LOL When floating in the pool or even playing with the children who visit, there is a gentle calmness. No rush to get any thing done. There is a slow and steady pace. Which is a delight to see and feel those who come become apart of the haven of our home. There is now a clearer understand of the calmness that comes over me when I am with my beloved Elder. Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha”. For many years she has been the calmness that I did not hold still for. Under her wings I have grown to enjoy the gift of peace and grace that is given from the Elements. These gifts of the Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water that are the life force of our being. WADO! “We are one together” Rev. Marylois R, Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment