Tuesday, November 1, 2011

http://revmaryloisblogspot.com I wrote a love letter. And in it I wrote about the men I have loved and Still love. I wrote about what it was In them that had me desire Them. I wrote about how I felt Wrapped in their arms. I wrote about the way each Relationship came to an end. I wrote about what it was I wanted from them. I wanted The same thing from each of them. I wanted them to love me the way I refused to love myself. I wanted each of them to Except the gifts I gave so freely. But refused to except from them. I wrote about the little girl lost In a woman’s world. I wrote of the beautiful one that reaches out and is learning to reach in. I wrote about having a love affair With the woman I AM. I wrote about giving her The gift of me I so desperately Tried to give away. I wrote about the Beauty Way I prey each day. And then I stood and embraced My Beauty this is my win always. Be Well "We are all one together" Rev Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment