Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bliss 6

Bliss 6 I spent the last few days staying as busy as possible Running here and there doing this and that my day was filled with a lot of stuff to make sure I did not have time to work on blogging and/or working on new technology. I want to make this perfectly clear, to me, that I wanted to do all this other stuff and I chose to do it all in two days, the entire months worth of errands is done. Da ta da da The supper hero at work. Also I got my new to me vehicle on Monday. A beautiful fire engine red folvo,( a volve wagon with a mustang 5.0 under the hood., Mammies little hot rod). Boy did I enjoy the stop and go errands with her she sounds so sweet with her dual exhaust when you slow down. Wow, when you open it up she roars like a loin. OK, enough of the fantasy world I lived in for two days so I could avoid the world of technology. I had allowed myself to become thoroughly over whelmed with all the different sites that I need to research to find the information on video editing. My friend Zalima had subjected I go to the library and see if they had a video editing book like a computer for dummies. What? A book for dummies!!!! This is what I heard. I was an unintelligent person: somebody regarded as being unintelligent or naive (informal insult) according to me and Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. OMG that was it I stopped this project. That is what I was being unintelligent. I stopped taking action toward learning and The truth is the mind child was having a melt down and this was my way of stumping my feet. My resistant to taking sound advice about how to learn the new technology.. This blogging and technology lesson is a reflection of my life. I remember when I first went to Ohio and stayed at Friendship village. Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha,( GMP), showed up one day and I stood on the front porch and asked her if there was any thing I could do for her. She responded with, I need you not to become over whelmed but to stay centered. I was very confused because in my mind I was very calm. Today I have a different understanding of that meeting. GMP was giving me a insight into a world that I would need to adjust my way of being . There have been pass moments of time that lasted years when I was over whelmed and shout down. This time it has been two days. I put a plea out last night to Grandfather moon and the Dream Speaker about getting back on track. On my way back from taking Raymond to work this morning 4:30 am I opened up the sunroof of the car and Grandfather moon and I spend additional time together. We where playing as the silver rays of Grandfather shone down from an almost full sphere-shape that was glowing in the sky. As I turned to the North I played full on with Grandfather glowing in the western sky. When I turned west we played hid and seek because the visor area of the car blacked the view. The game continued until once again I was becoming centered in the moment. By the time I reached home I was ready to get back into the project at hand. I started writing my blog again. The action that a conversation with GMP and Grandfather moon has opened up or unblocked the over whelm feel I was having. Wado! I even came up with an some acronyms I will share in the up coming blogs. P.S I am going on line to check with our local library on video for dummies. “We are all one together” Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment