Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bear and Ray blog 15

revmarylois1blogspot.com Sept. 2 2011 Can you believe it by the time I return to Florida Bear and Raymond should be home. They will even have one days rest before I get there. This has been a true time of growth and development for us all. For Bear and my relation ship this has been a trail by fire. We both jumped into projects with out the concern and let them work there self out. We are learning to support each other and to listen and speak out when we disagree. Raymond, has touch my heart in an even deeper space of gratitude for choosing me as his mother. How he has jumped into the project in AZ is amazing! The people working with him have sent messages that he would keep things moving. Just kept moving to keep the work going. I am looking forward to setting and sharing the stories of the building of the Hopi house and his meeting new people and being in a plae he has never been before. He is 33 and this is the first time he has been west of the Mississippi. Yesterday I visited Plymouth Mass. What a gift came my way in the gift shop as I was leaving the presences of an energy was off to my left. There laying on the shelf on a white piece of rabbit pelt was a 9inch long and 3/4inch pocket flute it was talking to me. I picked it up gave thanks to the tree nation for this gift then I placed it to my lips. The most perfect sound melted into the air. Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha, I heard my heart song the song of my name. Later that day Zalima asked me if the music in the gift shop was my song or where they playing a cd. It was me and what a complement. This beautiful crafted pocket flute has come home with me and now we gift those around us with the harmony of the sound of the wind and the tree nation. "We are one together" Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment