Tuesday, November 1, 2011

boston 2

revmarylois1blogspot.com Aug 29 2011 I am in Boston my flight was on of the last ones out of Tampa before Irene was to hit Boston Area. We fly above and over Irene I giggled and listen to the sounds of the wind from this vantage point. I went from being behind the storm to above and then in front of her. To those who where traveling with me itt was a normal flight and the wind gave us an hour early arrival time. As the storm intensified I went into a deep sleep. When I awake we where with out power for most of the day. I sat and listen to Irene's outer bands. Then the wind began to pick up and I walked outside, My feet started to move to the beat of Nuwatie and my voice began to express the sounds of the winds. Each band of Irene spunn a different story to be told. There was a spiraling of the sound coming deep within the wind raising up from the deepth of my being. The tree people bowed low the leaves turned over and we talked the talk of nature. The Grandmothers came to me from all directions. Kissing me and healing the most minute particle. Then the wind would blow and the dusting and cleaning took place. Irene Wado for the cleaning and balancing that you bring. I learned later that the ones inside the house where conceded for my well being. They saw the trees bend and in their fear they thought they would break and I would be harmed. Zalima assured them that I was safe. She told them that I am the voice of the wind and I would listen and be one with the elements. Zalima's family has embraced me and I am at peace here. They began by treating me like a guest then they opened their hearts and now I am one of the family. I am learning the customs and traditions of this Moslum community. From the place I love best the kitchen to feed the people and nature to sing the elements. Then I walked the perimeter of this beautify home nestold in in the woods of Boston. Each step I sang the wing and I touched the tree people. Up the road several trees fell on power lines and a few branches and some leaves have fallen here. No harm came to anyone here or any member of this family. This morning I read the email from Grandmother Pa' Ris'Ha "Irene has hit targets that have been charted and is on time and will be complete on new moon. Many continued effects for sure but it's energy purpose in place as sent forth. And the Mothers electromagnetic field charged. Days ago the Mother began her transitions on the East Coast. That earth quack moved as far North as Toronto, Canada and Montreal, and down to our home base in Ohio. So a line has been drawn. And it's still being determined of what extent. So heads up Beloveds. This is the Dance of creation and the great cleanse is of many blessings, all is love and fear is only false belief's so open yourself to being who you are and behold a world in birth!!! "We are one together" Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment