Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bear and Ray blog 10

revmarylois1blogspot.com Aug 25, 2011 Yesterday while talking to Bear I could see in my minds I the vision of the Elders transformed home. I could see Steve working on the roof and Ray leveling the floors. I saw the grading of the land where the 10' porch will be. Bear keep saying its coming along. I can see the end nearing. I miss my guys it been almost two weeks since they left. I am preparing for their return. We still need funds. To complete and get my guys home so that is the ends to which I am working. Bear has developed a large following in Hopi. He has taken to paying attention to the 28 dogs who live out in that part of Hopi. The follow him around. Might have something to do with his feed they every chance he get! LOL "We are all one together" Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment