Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tissue box blog

revmarylois1blogspot.com Aug. 26, 2011 The tissue box. I am writing about the lesson used in one of the Landmark Education Class I took. It so applies to every day of my life but I am feeling it more lately. In this demonstration two people stood up and a tissue box was placed between them. They where asked to describe what they saw. The woman said there was a white space with writing on it. The box was solid and the writing was black. The man said the box was blue with white clouds and had a oval hole in the middle of it. Both where right! From the perspective they where looking at the box that is what they say and that is what there was. Everyday Bear describes to me how far they have come on the Hopi house. In my minds eye I see the area that I have stood in before. My mind draws a image and that is what is there for me. Today Arlene sent some photo's' of the house it is so much different then I had thought only the structure looks familiar. It is so much bigger and brighter then I remember in my minds I. Still I am seeing this project through the filter of others. I await the day that I can be there heart to heart to see the gift that all of those who are there have given of there hearts. The rest of us get to be apart of this venture through our gift of donation, We can support those who are doing with cash and supplies. There is a table, 4 chairs, a twin bed with bedding, flooring, and other materials that are needed. Remember that with modern conventions you can find these thing on line and have them delivered to AZ Start looking! I saw a folding rocking chair for the new front porch that I would love to see sent to AZ. My goal is to raise the money and send it. Along with some bedding. What is your goal! "We are one together" Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment