Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bear and Ray blog 17

revmarylois1blogspot.com Sept 5 Bear and Ray are in Texas headed for the Gulf Coast and the storm that is blowing there. The are still pumped up from their time in AZ. I know when I get home I will get an ear full. Bear and Ray do not like to talk on the phone a lot. Bear has a hearing lost due to taint and Raymond would rather talk heart to heart. So I am looking forward to our morning coffee and the time we spend sharing our days. Bear has already figured out the repairers needed for the RV and he is looking into putting a propane system into the RV to get better gas mileage. Raymond has a job interview when he gets home I have to locate resources to fund Blue Skys Enterprise. As a side note I am involved with an interfaith group of woman who's goal is to bring together in harmony there faith based practices. It is wonderful we are all sharing our hearts we say the same thing with different words. I sit and listen and the Red Road, Christen, Buddhist, Muslim, Quaker, Shaker, Hindu, Catholic, Apostolic, or Pagan based faith all speaking I hear one voice. There are others who join us and we share what ever lays on our hearts mostly that we are seen as a person. When it was my turn to speak my heart poured out with gratitude for the giving this group was being. We have the parental to balance the world with what we share. This peace is called harmony and it is a gift from Source and it is all we need to heal the imbalance of Mother's Earth. WADO!!! for all you do each and everyone of you. I take a deep breath as I sit back down and hear Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha' keep that child dancing. If you could see within my being you would see a little girls dancing her little heart out with joy and gratitude. "We are one together" Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment