Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Life with 4dogs and a cat

revmarylois1blogspot.com Blog 12 2011 Life with four dogs and a cat. The puppies are settling in. I am quite sure that Richard is part coyote. The more his fur grows in and he is treated for the manage he has the more he looks like Wiley Coyote from AMCE cartoon. I keep waiting for the packet to arrive for Little Bear or Gracie. They are the ones who gang up on Richard so they are the ones who I expect will receive the packages. Every day our life changes some days that is a microscopic way. We may not even notice. But always the changes are taking place. My life has changed in leaps and bounds in the last few years. I take a breath and every thing is changing. It is wonderful. Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha has told us on more then one occasion if you don't like the way something is going just wait a little and it will change. That is life in a nut shell. "We are one together" Rev. Marylois R. Schott

No comments:

Post a Comment