Monday, January 31, 2011

I know what I know

Last night I assisted at the Landmark Forum and got a review. One of my favorite secessions is: knowing what I know,  knowing what I don’t know, and knowing that I don’t know what I don’t know. When I first heard this in Landmark Education I had to shake my head and say, What?
Then an example was given. I do not remember what that example was so here is one of my own. I know that I know how to cook a great bean soup.  I know that I don’t know how to fly an airplane.  But there is a whole world of things that I don’t even know that is out there.  Like when Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha introduced me to Fred Wolf book “Quantum Theory”.  I had never heard of Fred Wolf.   
When you take this theory a little deeper there are parts of our very being we have not had accuse to.  There is a part of each of us we keep hid.  Sometimes even from our self.  Many of the tradition that I have learned have brought me deeper into a knowing that there is more to everyone then meets the eye. This is something that I have always known, but mediation has given me clearer access to my own and others hidden areas.  Sometimes in vision you receive what is called a message.  It’s like seeing a story played out that has not yet happened yet. When this happens you maybe open to area of life that you or the person you are working with have no clear knowledge of.  You are taking a walk in the, don’t know you don’t know world. I have to be very still to go to these places.

 I love the chant “Be still and know I am one”. The first time I chanted there was a meaning that can to me. It meant that I needed to be quiet to get in touch with my self.  As I contended to chant the meaning changed to being quiet I could know the I AM/God.   Now I chant “Be still and know I Am One” equates with being in oneness with The ALL of ALL of US. My knowing keeps changing.  This expands the knowing of the chant into knowing what I didn’t know I didn’t know.

So what’s in your life that you know you know what’s in your life that you know you don’t know and what’s out there that you don’t know you don’t know and are you open to getting access to the area of your being?  Go out and be deliberate in your action and see what comesJ


Be well
“WE are all one together”
Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment