Friday, January 7, 2011

Conversation in sexuality

Conversation in sexuality: Part one

One of the many passions in my life is in the field of sexuality, or as I like to call it the exploration of the human body. The gift of sharing ones body with another is fantastic.  It is one of the most natural physical sharing’s that there is.

I have been privileged to be a teacher of sexuality.  To date my class room has been very spontaneous.  Where ever people gather or I am and the conversation around sex begins I move into teacher mode.

In the many years I have been in conversation what thrill’s me the most is the age range I am teaching.  There are child who have had early sexual awaking and are some times very confused and/or curious about what they are told verse what they feel physical. They have sat quality next to me until they could ask their question.  The same response come from two or three 87 year olds who where becoming sexually active after 10 to 29 years of being repressed.  It is so beautiful when one gets to share. And the result is a an awaking in to their sexuality.

The gift they give me is beyond words.  The residue is that I can be open to sharing and expression this gift and do it in a way that is important to the people in the conversation.  A resent conversation took place on a trip coming back from Arizona.  There where 12 men ranging from 20 to 45 traveling together.  Somehow I was sited in the middle of them on a 5 hour flight. Just ahead of me was a very beautiful 30 something female.  Several of the men began conversation with this beautiful woman.  And the banter began. 

I enjoyed the conversation and the build up of sexual  tension between them.  Then the young woman, (Tinna) turned around in her seat and asked me if I understood what the man in the yellow shirt was saying.  I simple smiled and said yes.  Tinna did not turn back around. Can you explain it to me? Yes I can.  He asked you if you give as good as you get? You said that doubles were served to you often.  He said that’s what he was hoping for too.  Now the best way to truly understand what he met is to ask him. Tinna responded by asking if I just could tell her.  My response was, no you need to have this conversation with him.

As she turned to the man in the yellow shirt, (Ben) she smiled at me.  Ben then turned to me and asked if he needed help would I assist. I nodded and agreed to be on stand by.  They began, their body laugh shifted, Tinna went from sitting in a causal yoga style to crossing her leg over her knee.  And Ben had been slough down in his seat now he moved into a fully up right position. They began to talk.  Soon the conversation stalled and over the seat their heads came.  Help!!!!

I began to giggle.  Don’t be so serious.  Play a little.  Look, all that happen was Tinna was served two double drinks by the steward and Ben asked if you give as good as you get.  From my advantage point it was playful banter taking place.  Ben is asking you if you are a double D bar size. Is this right? Then I really began to giggle because in an airplane a conversation like this spreads like a wild fire.  Tinna’s face had become a little crimson in color and Ben’s eye’s where sifting from side to side. He did manage to nod his head.

The conversation began to expand out and others joined in.  Tinna smiled at me, in her smile I heard thank you for the support.  Hay Tinna I understand your confusion with the question Ben asked.  From my view point you are a B cup so the Double D question was a bit confusing to you.  For me I think I was born with Double D’s. I have never given any less. There was a loud out burst of laughter from all around me and them the real conversation began.



(Con’t)





No comments:

Post a Comment