Thursday, January 13, 2011

Teaching

"just maintain your pratices, keep deligent service, be kind, forget not just forgive, and walk your talk.” Pa’Ris’Ha’

“Once you start to teach you must live what you are teaching” Maya Angelou.

“Simplicity is the key that opens the door.  The teacher must know and live what they know in order for others to take the step and carry on the knowledge shared with them.” Rev. Marylois R. Schott.

Reflecting back I see the keys that open the door for many students.  Today those things I live everyday and shared with passion still radiate from the students and they share with others even me.
Practice makes perfect I had told my son when he was a child.  The other day he said to me Mom, practice does not make perfect. Perfect practice make perfect. I said fake it till you make it!  We began to I giggle and ended with an embrace.

Every thing in life is a circle and the student shares with the teacher.

“We are all one together”
Be Well
Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment