Saturday, January 15, 2011

Phone number

After writing about solitude yesterday I got a big giggle when I was doing some numerology on my phone number.
Everyday I make it a point to remember something new.  This is a way of continuing my growth and development.  I have heard my beloved Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha’ share her teaching and this is my way of sharing mine.

  This is what was written about my number which is a seven.
By Blair Gorman
7 seeks answers. It tries to establish a philosophy by which to live and attempts to penetrate the mystery behind its existence which it had never questioned to this point. Because solitude is necessary for analysis, the 7 feels the need to spend time alone, away from the crowds, in touch with nature. It looks for friendship with those of an elevated consciousness that can match its own. This is not a fantastic energy for a high visibility business or practice, but it is suited to professions where discerning contact is desired. This phone will not be ringing off the hook with constant calls, and visits to the 7 office will be rare but meaningful. The person with the 7 phone will be contacted with questions, because the caller knows you have the answers they seek.
Keywords: quiet, introspective, intuitive, analytical, inspirational, reclusive, philosophical, mystical.

I enjoy the synchronicity of the events of my life. I know that ever thing is a code and numbers are a part of the code.



No comments:

Post a Comment