Tuesday, January 4, 2011

On the road again

On the road again.

I’ve packed my bags loaded my car and am headed out for Florida.  Marsea has decide to stay a few more days.  My companions will me Me, Myself, and I.  I really do hope the Me pays close attention to the map this time.  On the trip up to North Carolina she let Marsea do all the directional instruction.  That leaves Myself to pay for gas and I will buy the food.

Now that we each have our appointed task driving should be a blasts.  We will be returning to the home we share with brother Chuck.  I am looking forward to seeing my big brother.  It’s nice to know that no matter where you go there is someone waiting to greet you when you return.

Every journey has a beginning, middle, and an end.  The nice thing about it is they all begin and end in the same place.  Within youJ

Oprah once said every journey begins with but one step.  It’s a saying I have heard often.

Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha’ teaches the Life is a cycle a cycle is a circle and in a circle every thing returns from where it began.

That’s what I am doing today.

Be Well
“We are one together”
Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment