Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No mare excuses

No more excuses.

I wrote three days of blogs to be posted the last three days.  I told myself each day.  I did not have to write because there is no internet where I am.  Then I remember the book Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha had suggested that we study “Excuses Be Gone” By Wayne Dryer.  I have given my word to me that I would wrote this blog everyday.  So, with that in mind I wrote three blogs in my journal and posted them in word document and when I get to internet service I will post one each day with the new post.

Now I don’t have an excuse for not posting.  It’s on my computer and in my journal.  You know it is a peaceful place to be when you are being your word and not making excuses. J

No more excuse is simple the fast way to freedom.

Be Well
Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment