Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day two with Jayden

Day two with Jayden:

“Everyday is an adventure.  When it stops I am ready to get off this merry-go-round and buy a ticket on another.” Marylois

Jayden and I are exploring the bonders of each other.  We are not use to this gift. This is so great!  On day two we went out into the world to do some shopping and banking.  He sat in his car seat and I turned to talk to him at every stop light.  Jayden would smile and talk to me in a langue only he remembers the mean of.  Every once in a while he and I would connect. Mostly he has learned to point and show you what he means to communicate.  I love it.  At two years old he demands you become apart of his worlds.

When we got to the store I asked him if he wanted to ride in the cart. He said yes and I smile because things were going so well.  Then I went to move away from the cart to pick up nail polish remover.  Opps!  As I bending down and my head did a slight jerk.  Jayden had laced his fingers into my braid. (Which I wear over my shoulder and it is about waist length). He smiled as I looked him straight in the eyes and said, “what are you doing?)   With out any words I knew. He had made sure that GGmeme was not going anywhere without him. 
When we went to visit great uncle Chuck, (Jayden’s first time meeting him),  Jayden once again laced his fingers through my hair.  This made it a little difficult to make lunch for us.  But it made him feel good and me feel good too.

For this day Jayden’s and my bounders are as long as my braid.  And that is great some day he will not want to play with GG meme hair and we will have formed a different bond.  This life circle that Jayden and I are in has no beginning and no end.

In the quiet of writing this blog the voice a Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha’ is sing in the winds.  Life is a cycle a cycle is a circle and in a circle every thing returns to where it began.

No comments:

Post a Comment