Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hooker Shoes

Short story.  I was looking at a pair of 3" black heels with a little strap on top, and open toes.  I love they way my legs look in them and the way I feel when I walk in them.  Oh ya I love the reaction Andrey has when I ware them.  The lady next to me looked at the shoes, I was smiling at, and said aren't those hooker shoes?  I smiled at her as this 53 year old Earth Mother put them in her cart. When I got out to the car I turned the radio on and  Free your mind by En Vog. was playing,( Check it out on Youtube).  It has provide me with giggles and changing mind . :-)

The next line and the rest will follow.  It's simple.  This statement is made all the time by so many.
I hear Oprah Winfrey use it in different versions all the time. 
 Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha' "Focusing with clear mind and lifting your vibrations by holding non-judgmental thoughts, kind and optimistic views, balances thousands with weaker vibrations.

Wow that's wonderful to have a blank canvas that only you can create from.  And to have this opportunity every moment of every day. Then to be doing this not only for your self but for others too.  What an adventure we can create.

Be Well
"WE are one together"
Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment