Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Being my word


Being my word.

I have made many contracts with my self.  Each and every day about 50 or sixty,no more like hundreds that I am conscious of and probable millions that I do unconsciously. 

Right at this moment in time I am aware of many conversations that have taken place over the years about being your word.

Both Oprah Winfrey and my Elder Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha’ have said that you are your word.  I watch them both because in them I see them live their life as their word.  They speak and it is so. 

The vision that came to me as I am contemplating being my word is what I call the graph of Integrity.  I took a course in Self Expression and Leadership this Summer and they used the graph. 

Every moment of every day our integrity can fluxes   Where your comfort zone?  When we are out of integrity all it takes is cleaning it up.  
That’s what I did this morning.  I have given my word to several people that I would post my photos of the journeys I have been on this year.  Till this morning my integrity level was down quite a pit.  Now it has jumped up by at least 20%.  Best of all I cleaned up my word.


It goes like this  Integrity starts at 100% and  then moves down.  I do it on graph paper.


Where is your  integrity and at what point do you clean it up
































Date


















Task


















Completed




































Completed Integrity  100%
















































































































































































































Integrity 50%















































































































































































































































































































Begin




































not started




Be Well
"We are one together"
Rev. Marylois

















































































































50%
50%
http://revmarylois1.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment