Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Posting today 1 18 2011

1 18 2011
Posting today:

Woke up this morning, (or I would not be writing this blog).  It has been 3 days since I posted my blog.  I am deciding the best way to get this done.  I could go to McDonalds where they have free WiFi, or to one of the dozen or so coffee shops within 10 min., of the house.  The last couple of days the issue is Doris, whom I am staying with for a few days because she has been very weak and worshiping the porcelain god, bad reaction to food. I am determined that I will get on line today and post.
I have already put this in to motion because before I went to sleep last night I wrote how my day would go. (It’s called scripting your day.) This is what I wrote. Doris would be feeling better and I would have a couple of hours to go out and get my postings done, along with a whole lot of other work around the house.

When I called Doris to come out for a little tea and toast this morning she was feeling a whole lot better.  Then the phone rang, it was her gentleman friend who wants to bring soup over and have lunch with her. I will leave them alone to enjoy each others company and he will stay with her until I return.

This is a wonderful example for me of how my Elder Pa’Ris’Ha has shared for many years to be in cause of your own life one need only script there life.  Then get out of the way and let it happen.  OR at least that is how I heard itJ.

Yep I am going to post today. 

Be well
“We are one together”
Rev Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment