Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jayden is still not feeling well

Jayden is still with Mommy today.

When Albania called this morning I could hear Jayden in the back ground.  His cough is so deep he sounded like a baritone bull frog.  I can hear the concern in his Moms’ voice.  I tell her I am here if she needs me and I will say extras preys for them. 

Thoughts of my 6’ tall 30 some thing sons pop into my head. I am remembering them when they where small and I cradled them in my arms to help them feel comfort when they did not feel well.   Even today if they are not feeling well I want to comfort them.  They are a little big to put them on my lap and cradle them. Today it takes a smoothing voice and a great big bowl of chicken noodle soup. Oh ya, a little bit of pampering helps a lot! 

When I am not feeling well I take the time to see what my body is trying to tell me.  Things like have I been ignoring signs that say I need to slow down. Or not putting the right foods that energies me into my body.  When I listen, things start turning around and my body once again works well. 

Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha’ has shared many times we need to listen to our body alter and to take care of it,

Be well
“We are all one together”
Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment