Sunday, February 20, 2011

What possibility this day brings

What possibility this day brings!
I did not sleep well last till early this morning. No solid sleep till around 4am then I slept till 7:00. There was a distributions in my force filled. The nights this happen there is usually a birth or a crossing over at the time I do not seep one close to my person. It is now 10:30am and I have heard nothing about a birth or death.
These are the days I tell myself I need lots of additional rest to make up for what I did not get. I sleep most of the day. Well not today. The weather outside is gorgeous and my bike has not been ridden in months. I mount up on my bike and take off to the river. There is a small trail that I follow and watch the boats launch into the center of the river. There is one that is a very small sailboat, room enough for two. This one catches my eyes as I watch a woman and a young girl working the rigging and then they settle in for a ride down the river. How graceful they flow as the wind plays with their sail.
My attention is distracted by the children playing in the park they are chasing each other and giggling as the run round and round. There are adults swinging on swings. They have one eye on the children and the other on each other. The possibility they all have in my vision is bondless a day a peace and harmony.
Ahead of me is my favorite vegetable and fruit stand. New possibilities have arisen. The stand is open. I peddle over. There is a new addition to the stand. They are now make fresh fruit drinks. Good thing I grabbed my wallet before leaving the house. I order a blue berry smooth and watch as they mix it fresh in front of me. OH I wish you could taste this wonderful whey and blue berry mixture. I requested a little cinnamon be added. I will have to sacrifice and drink it for all of us. Wow it is good.
Now I go to get back on my bike. This beautiful purple bike with the milk crate mounted to the back fender. I still am amazed at how it came about. My son Raymond and I where talking about bikes and I told him all the thinks I would change on my bike to make it more comfortable for me. In just a couple of weeks he appeared with a bike that he had designed and built for me. Talk about possibilities. Raymond was out of work. He found the parts for my bike including the shocks for the front and back through recycling with friends. It was just as my minds eye had seen it.
I though my leg over the bar and release another possible has been met. I use to have to assist my leg to get it over the bar not today. With easy I was over the top and on the seat and off to my next destination. (Yes it is a woman’s cut bike not the high rise of a men’s bike.)
All of this occurred before 10:30am, even the pick up for Chuck at the drug store. My batteries are recharged and I am vibrant with the action of the day. My possibilities are open to what I choose my action to be. And to think I thought about covering my head and having my possibility be the inside of my blanket today!

"Creator is unfolding in everyone you encounter, greet all with respect and kindness, all are Creator!" Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha

“As you become more clear about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for you - the first time around.” Oprah Winfrey
e well
"We are all one together"
Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment