Sunday, February 20, 2011

Breaking records

Breaking records

I have slept in my bed for the last 5 nights. Wow, my record for this year was three nights in January, none of them in a row. I have been doing house cleaning. Normally Chucks job because he is home.
I have enjoyed doing the laundry, washing drying and putting away. The concept of going to a closet and having every thing there and ready to ware really appeals to me. Don’t get me wrong when it is time I don’t mind living out of the trunk of my car and my suit case.
It’s also very nice to get under the same blankets and use the same pillow every night. I can’t help thinking about what Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha said. Your home is where ever you are as long as you are happy in your own skin. Thank you for being the example of this Grandmother. I have seen you travel all over the world, teaching and helping those in need. The comfort and grace you move the alter of you to is beautiful.
On a much smaller scale this is how I live my life. Maintaining the place of rest of this alter as a place of beauty is a lesson you also taught me on my first walk about.
It was very late and there was only one small motel any where near by to spend the night. We opened the doors to our rooms and well they where well below the standers you held for us as a place to lay the alter upon. So, as a collative we set off to clean the place we would lay our bodies for the next few days.
At one poit I ended up setting on the floor next to you. I was cleaning out the air filter that was plugged. You where cleaning some thing else. As you began to talk I continued my work in the joy of knowing I would receive a teaching. You began, Do you know how many of those gathered do not know how precious there alter is. They where tired and would have just fallen into bed. They deserve a place of beauty and cleanliness to lay there body alter in to receive the rest they need. This was such a clear vision to me of who you are. One who wants only the best for me and you hold that space and teach me about the beauty of my alters. You always want only the best for all.
WADO GRANDMOTHER PA”RIS” HA

Be well
“We are all one together”
Rev Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment