Saturday, February 12, 2011

Key to communication part two

Key to Communication cont.:

Being confronted has been a very big key to clearing the filer of my blocked mind. With in the confrontation, that I am facing, the filter is being cleared. There is awareness that as the filter clears something must replace it or fill in the holes of the filter. At first this was light reflecting through the open holes. Then it became practices that help me take action that continue the work of clearing.
Practices are an essential part of the process. If you don’t keep up the practices then things get plugged again. This is true about every part of my life. When I wake up and greet the day with the traditions I share with My Elder Grandmother Pa”Ris’Ha it is the same thing keeping my filters clean. Communication with the Giver of All Things that I am accepting of me, I am willing to walk my talk and be a clearing for other in my action.

Action is the Key to Communication. Not just any action but action that clears the mind and allows you to be more connected to those around you. It requires you to get into their world and listen from a place of nothing. In this clearing knowing that your filter was plugged with is very important. If you know something is there then you can clear it. It’s like a car engine. If you did not know to change the oil to help the engine run better, you would continue running it on the same oil. The oil would get thicker and build up in the lines of the engine. You would not see this but that is what is happening. The car is running slower but not at a level you might ever notice. Then one day someone tells you about changing your oil. It makes sense. But you don’t take the action to do it. The engine is still running. Then it stops you can’t turn it over and you need help. The mechanic puts all kinds of work into restoring the motor to it top running condition. Now you have an action to take. Do you maintain the engine with regular oil changes or go back to the old way and wait for the next break down. The action is always ours to take.

Be Well
“We are one together”
Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment