Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Top of the morning

Top of the morning to one and all.

So the strangest thing happen to me on the way to Jaydens house. I have return to my Highlander roots. The bough that is rushing into my brain sounds so much better up there then when I try to actually speak it. I ask my self where might this be coming from? What does it matter just roll with it. Have a good time and take it were it may go! Aright then lets have some fun.
So while my mind child is having fun thinking with a wonderful accent I begin to have mini visions of Scottish plaids. I am warring purple today in honor of my friend Tina. (Today is her memorial service and purple is her favorite color). How fitting it is that I would be having this game with my mind child today. Tina always has a smile on her face and could warm your heart like the sun on the brightest day.
Just ahead of me a truck has pulled in front of me. I begin to read it tail gate. Oh happy day! The truck has a pitcher of a roof in rainbow colors with a little Lepricon dancing on top of it! Holly Saints preserve us, it’s Tina and her rainbow heart, she even has a pot of gold. dancing on the rainbow.
I don’t know what Tina’s linage is but at this moment in time it does not matter I am laughing with her! Come visit any time my friend.
Sometimes letting the child within have a play time can reward you with the greatest of gifts.
Let go Let God and enjoy the moments of your life here and now and then and there!
Be Well
“We are all one together”
Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment