Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Celebration 2 8 2011

Celebrate Willie’s birth and more

As Nunda peeked out over the bay the joy of her rays filled my eyes. In humble gratitude my head went down. The warmth of her sunshine filled my crown. There is so much to be thankful for that this life has given me access to.
Thirty-five years ago today William W. Schott II popped his little head out to take his first breath and bless me with love so deep I have complete contentment is his being. Today I honor the man he stands to be and the growth he will step into.
He is a son, husband, father and grandfather who protects and serves each and every person in his life. He is an example of strength and a willingness to stand his ground when all others are running here and there. He has purpose in his life and it reflexes in the man that he is. He is God’s Child and he knows it.
He is my love, my son; he is in every breath I take and every beat of my heart. I celebrate the day he choose me to be his Mom.
This is just one area that I celebrate today I am spending time with Great grand son Jayden. At two years old he is my wisdom teacher.
This afternoon I take a stand for the passion of my heart. In the face of no agreement and with the support of my brothers and sisters we will move MEST and complete a business transaction that will give us title to the Lands in AZ.
I dance today the dance Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha’ shares, Nuwati. It is the power to move mountains, the grace and balance to create a clearing to create everything. As I move in the rhythms of Ela I am filled with the presents of Grandmother. I am in the Arbor beside her as we dance in the dance of our being, the havens open and the rains of the grandmothers clean the space of my being All is As God IS. WADO!

Be Well
Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment