Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wind and rain

Today all over the world there is a celebration of Christmas.  Everyone has a tradition they follow.  Some are grand and require many hours/days/ weeks/ months to prepare for.  Some are very simple and never change from year to year.

What ever the celebration that takes place in your life the spirit of giving is at the forefront.  During the gathering that you have it’s not the presents underneath the tree or even the feast to be shared spread out on the table that is the main point.  It’s all of it and none of it at all.   It is for most, the sharing of one to another. 
This gift of the season can last the whole year through.
For giving needs no holiday for it to give another joy any time.
The homeless person you pass on your way to family, the little old lady at the grocery store, anyone your share a smile with. 

To live your life as a giver is what many the greatest mentor of our time life as a example of their lives.  Look at Oprah Winfrey how she lives her life is service for others.  My Elder Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha’ is a living example of the giver. 

I pray, To the giver all things I give thanks:  for that is truly all I have to give.  My gift this year to all I am blessed to touch I give the gift of thanks and I give it with a smile!

“We are one together”

No comments:

Post a Comment