Monday, December 13, 2010

Blank Page

“Blank Page”

This blank page sits stearing at me.  I get up and walk around the room my mind as blank as this page. 
Nothing there, there’s nothing there!  How can I say I want to write when there is nothing there? How do I make this happen?

I set back down.  How many times have I heard in this life time, one foot in front of the other or take an action to put into motion what you want? Simple choose and do, that is all there is. 

OMG this is what Oprah Winfrey, Maya Angelou, Deepak Chopra and many other great teacher talks about Taking action to accomplish a task. That is how they live there lives.

Now there are many thoughts that are running through my brain. Every teacher/mentor has said the same thing. (Sometimes I hear different words, but same meaning).   The Old Ones, My Elder Pa’Ris’Ha, and Berience have always shared the need to take action not just any action the right action to accomplish what I desire to create.  Every being I have encountered and those who have not revealed them selves, even creation require action. 

It’s not just putting words on a page that I wanted to accomplish today.  It was living into the word I have given myself that every day I would take an action, by witting in my blog, that would share a gift given to me.


Now this blank page has become a canvas waiting for many words that come together to provide the days creation.  The pearls of wisdom opened to me, is now in a form that I can give you.

Take an action that will open up your creativity and allow the joy of who you are flow.

“We are all one together”
Rev. Marylois

  

No comments:

Post a Comment