Sunday, December 19, 2010

Beautiful Day

Oh what a beautiful morning.

Beginning my day in the Beauty way is a day that begins in joy

A smile is twinkling behind my eyes

For the knowing is there that in ever being I get to look upon I am given a gift

A twitching of excitement takes place as I start out walking

How crisp the air is this day another gift given this one.

And the day just gets better

The sky is quiet the winged ones are waiting for the warmth of the Sun

As I put each foot down I hear the crispness of the falling leaves crushing under my feet

Then brother wind begins to play with my hair.

A stream of chestnut brown flows behind my head

The wind shifts and for just a moment in time I am blinded by my one 3 foot locks

Now what I hear is the giggling from deep within as others join in the enjoyment of wind

Oh what a beautiful.

" The Wind is its most powerful when it whirls in a Circle."
Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha


Beauty awakens the soul to act.
Dante Alighieri

Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them?
Rose Kennedy






No comments:

Post a Comment