Thursday, December 23, 2010

Rain

http://revmarylois1.blogspot.com

Rain it is the Grandmother’s kissing me healing me cleansing me.

Today could have been a roller coaster of emotion.  It’s started with a call to my eldest son asking what I could bring to Christamas Breakfast.  I was joyful at the thought of us all being together.  His response,  I have to call dad and make sure his girlfriend, Amy is comfortable with you being here.  OK!, that made me stop, and take a deep breath.

I don’t understand. This is between your father and I.

 Yes mom but it’s my house and I don’t think you should be shoved down Amy’s throat. 

First of all that puts you in a place that I never wanted you to be and second your father knows I will be there we had this conversation almost a week ago.

That being what ever it was and me being hurt my first impulse was to run go where I am wanted.  Hide some where and lick my wound. 

Instead I adjusted my thinking.  I called Evelyn to clear my head and took a different look at the wounded little girl.

The voice of Grandmother Pa’Ris’ha came into my head.  Stop being overwhelmed.
Aho! Beloved Elder! 

Though out the day many other disturbs come into to my day testing the water’s of freedom that come from not being over whelmed.  I  would stop take a breath, gave thanks’ and moved on.

Being overwhelmed is a chose.  Having the emotions is human.  How long and how I hold on or release it I choose.

About 4:00pm the phone rang I almost did not answer it.  What now!  This time on the other end of the phone was a voice inviting me to come to Ashville and teach during the Holiday. This is something I have been working with for months.

How things changed in my day was simple.  When I got out of my way and allowed what I had been creating to take place every thing open up.

Then the day gave more gifts.  The man I am romantically involved with called and for the first time came to visit me in my home.  When he arrived I stepped out to great him.
What a beautiful day. We shared dancing and singing.  We read to each other. We shared a meal. And then we shared our bodies. At 53 years young the romance has gotten even better!
As he left that evening I walked him to his car.  It was dark and I was hoping to share the beauty of the evening sky.  Alas there where dark clouds covering Grandfather Moon and the Star Nation. So, we said our goodbyes.
 Before I went inside I raised my arm to the Sky and they gave me their blessings.  The Grandmothers came poring down on my head. I stood giggling as the Grandmother began kissing me, cleansing me, healing me.  WADO!

“We are all one together”
Rev. Marylois R. Schott



1 comment:

  1. Hi MaryLois your open sharing helps so much. Your demonstrations in taking cause are really moving and inspiring. Wado to you. :)

    ReplyDelete