Thursday, December 9, 2010

Exploring my creativity

Lately I have received encouragement to explore my creativity. 


Exploring my creativity:

From the time I was a very little girl I had a dream. It was very impotent that I told no one about this dream. My belief was that if I told someone they would cause it not to happen. So, I told no one, I have a dream.

Every day for the last 5 decades I have thought about this dream. Some times I even live as if it is real. But I tell no one what my dream is.
I have a dream.

Over the years I have gathered bits and pieces of evidence that this dream is real and that maybe, just maybe, I am not the only one with this dream. Still I say nothing. I have a dream.

In my dream there are moments that are clear and words to express it come rushing to my lips. Quickly I bit down so no one hears. I have a dream.

Every day every moment this dream grows bigger and stronger as does the instinct to share. Still I say nothing. I have a dream.

The question within begin to arise. Truly do you believe no one knows your dream? Answer: I have a dream.

How powerful could your dream become if another know about it? Answer: What? I have a dream?

Will you share your dream? Yes! Sharing my dream. I have a dream of sharing.


Thank you Grandmother Pa'Ris"Ha, Denise, and Berenice Andrews for the encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment