Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Still in Kentucky

Still in Kentucky! Leaving in the early am tomorrow for Asheville,NC.
Nunda has been taken in by Yona and the day has come to an end.  It is a day filled with blessings and delight.  Everyday is and I am grateful for a life well lived.

If you where looking into my life through a glass globe to day would have seamed uneventful. We got up took care of our alter and then hung out at the house doing things like dishes, cooking, and laundry.  Then we went to the store picked up some food and a few things for the house. Both of us worked on the computer and talked on the phone.  All in all a very ordinary day. 
That's the way you might see this day.
It is in the every day that the extraordinary takes place.  Like the four male Cardinals that where out side the windows different times of the day.  Or the deer that stood next to the front door and left hove mark but I did not see,
Life is what you say it is and I say my day was lived with great love, compassion, and gratuity.  Extraordinary my Beloved Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha.  Simple Extraordinary:-)

"We are all one together"
Rev Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment