Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ceramony

A night of ceramoney It began at 11:00pm when many joined together in a GLOBAL PRAYER AND MEDITATION FOR PEACE AND PROSPERITY
 
Then:
At 1:25 am I stood in all my splendor and bathed in the silver rays of Grandfather moon. I was very aware of the ceremonial aspect of what was going on. Spending many days in preparation is always a joy.  Sending out email to others and inviting others to take part in this lunar eclipse, that was taking place durning a full moon. In one of the article I was reviewing to move closer to the inner core of me told about the astrological aspect of this moon and its Solstice Eclipse.  It said that it was a great time to release aspect of self that you battle with. I sat straight up in my set and began to think what aspect of self do I battle with.  This would be the area that would open up an access to heath wealth and happiness.

Setting in a mediation I began to see a vision I am 4 and 5. Then it is gone.  What I know is I was called smiles and tenacious when I was 4 but, I was withdrawn I was 5.  There is all kinds of conversation around this topic for me.  In this moment and time it simple meant that this was the battle I do every moment of every day.  To be courage's in all my actions brings me joy. Compromising is how I disappear myself.

At about 2:20am I began a mediation of a tug a war taking place within my being. On one side the 4year old on the other the 5.  Back and for they went tugging and pulling with all their might doing battle over who would win.  In that moment there was a stillness and in the center of the rope a gentle tug took place and these ends of the rope come together so did the 4 and 5 year old. 
There is no separation between these two being of me there is only a chose each and everyday to be one way or the other.

So much more took place and tonight I will be celebrating Winter Solstice I am grateful to be able to share the expression of myself with other.

Wado Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha' In you I see the living expression of ceremony as you live every moment as ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment