Monday, April 18, 2011

You are my Sun Shine

Good morning Sun Shine!!!

I woke sing this song this morning! It is now late after noon and I am still singing this song! A little while ago my brother Chuck asked me why I was so happy today. Just inside the mind I heard a little voice. One I am very familiar with. Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha is saying you get to choice! So, that’s what I told Chuck. I get to choice and today I choose a day filled with sun shine inside and out. I hugged his neck and kissed his cheek. He became sunshine too.

When I open my email there was an email from the man I have been involved with for the last year. I opened it. He called me Sunshine from the first moment we met. When he withdrew himself from me he stopped using this term. I took this as his way of making sure he hurt me. When I asked him why he stopped calling me sunshine he had no real answer. Today in his email he once again called me Sunshine. This caused me thought. No one can take away from you what you do not let them. If he did not see me as Sunshine all he needed to do was take off his glasses. I shine for me and for those who want to share the love and joy I give freely.

I am setting in my bed. With my feet up, as my medical Dr., has order for the next couple of days. Again I hear the words to Good Morning Sun Shine. I reach over and open up the flute laying on my desk. Together we start to create music. I have no words to express the sound that shines around my room. Only the purest form of joy. Behind the shades on my bedroom windows the Sun Shines bright and all is well. I care for this magnificent alter remembering I am not my body.

Shine bright for this is who we are!

Be well
“We are all one together”
Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment