Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello my beloveds,

I have been out in the Desert of AZ. ,with my Elder Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha’. This was a time of quest for those of us gathered. This is a time spent in reflection of what we have measured to in the last year and what we will measure to in the year to come. Why are you here, was the constant question that I reflected on.
I will tell you this I was not there for the weather or the rest and relaxation. It dropped down to the 40”s some nights and we were sleeping in tents. Brother wind blew long and hard and played with my tent trying to make it a kite. (This was one of the few times in my life I was glad for my body mass. Only the sides of the tent lifted off.) During the day the wind continued but so did the Sun. She blazed down in her day time glory changing the pigment in my skin to a crimson red.
This was the environment or the external representation of my world. None of which mattered.
Why was I here? Was it only for my own benefit? Being in this wonderful space I was being nurtured. What was it that I was doing there? Each day the vision of service that I am to others became clearer and clearer. I know that I am a conduit for those who which to connect to the source. That is the reason for my being.
There is more too.

Be Well
Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment